The Beginning

Hello Internet!

Since this is my first post, I will tell you a little about myself. My name is Bunny, and I am 28 years old. I'll be turning 29 on April 29th (golden birthday, yay)! and I am celebrating my first wedding anniversary on February 15th this year, in two weeks! I am working on getting my MBA in Human Resources Management, and I already have an Associate's in Science and a Bachelor's in Anthropology. I really don't like Business at all but I'm doing it for better job opportunities... :-/

I am currently working on my first book, a fantasy novel. This blog is here to help with practicing writing and to keep the creative juices flowing. So look back here every so often to see new content. Thank you all!

<3 Bunny

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Books and Film